INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
The types of information we may collect includes, but is not limited to the following:
• your name, phone number or other contact details, and the company you work for;
• your username, password and email when you register for an account to use the Services;
• the profile information you provide us when you create your account profile to use any of the Services (“Profile”) to help you and others be located through the Services;
• information about other individuals when you add users through the use of our Services and the capacity in which they may use data within our application;
• credit card or other financial account information in connection with your order to purchase the Services;
• any information that you upload to the Services and/or input into your account; and
• any other information you may provide to us voluntarily through your use of our Services.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM YOU.
Constrafor collects information that you provide to us directly when you:
• Contact us to ask a question or otherwise communicate with us;
• Create an account on one of our websites;
• Utilize our Services or communicate with others through the Services;
• Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
• Request customer service including, without limitation, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Services, and any correspondence sent to us;
• Post a review or comment on one of our Services, or post other user-generated content on one of our Services;
• Apply for a job at Constrafor; or
• Sign up to receive announcements, newsletters, or other promotional materials.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY.
Certain information is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in systems administration, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Services.
(a) Log Files.
Log files refers to the information that is automatically sent by your web browser or device (or otherwise automatically collected) each time you view or interact with our Services. The information inside the log files may include IP addresses, type of browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
(b) Device and Online Usage.
(c) Location Information.
When you use our Service on your mobile phone or device, we may collect information on your physical location through satellite, cell phone towner, Wi-Fi signal, beacons, Bluetooth, and near field communication protocols. For example, when you opt-in to allowing us to collect this information, it may allow us to recognize the location of your mobile device.
• Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your information less frequently;
• Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests, which may include our content presented on another website;
• Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising;
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our Service features and prevent the Service from operating properly. We may use or engage a third party that uses Local Stored Objects (LSOs), sometimes referred to as “Flash Cookies”, and other technologies to collect and store information about your use of our Service. A flash cookie is a small data file placed on your device using Adobe Flash technology. Flash cookies are different from the cookies described above because cookie management tools provided in your browser will not remove them. To limit the websites that can store information in flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
(e) Do Not Track Signals.
(h) Information We Collect From Other Sources.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We may also collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
If you submit or we collect information, then such information may be used to:
• Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your information to: (i) provide you with access to our Services; (ii) support our Services and your use of our Services; (iii) monitor your use of the Services; and (iv) fulfill any orders you place with us.
• Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: We use your information to provide you with the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers. We also your information to: (i) send you updates and promotional materials and enable third parties to do so; and (ii) provide personalized advertising to you and enable third parties to do so.
• Questions and Requests: If you contact us by email or otherwise, we will use the information you provide to answer your questions or resolve your problem.
• Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Constrafor may conduct research on users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on usage data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Constrafor may use this aggregated data for its own purposes and share this aggregated data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties, who will use the data for their own purposes.
• Services Improvement: We may use your information to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users, and to improve the Services.
• Compliance. We may use your information to protect our rights or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Services. We may also use your information to comply with applicable law, assist law enforcement, and to respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
- HOW WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
(a) Our Third Party Service Providers.
We transfer information to our third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Services. For example, we may share your information with service providers who assist us in performing core functions (such as hosting, data storage, and security) related to our operation of the Services and/or by making certain interactive tools available to you as a user. We also use third parties for technical and customer support, application development, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance, and other services. In the performance of our Services, we may share information from or about you with these third parties so that we can deliver a quality user experience.
From time-to-time, we engage advertising services to assist us in advertising our brand and Services based upon your interests and in order to display content that is relevant to you. Those services may target advertisements on our website as well as third-party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with our Services. These third parties may collect information from your use of our Services over time and that information may be combined with information collected about you across different websites and online services. These third party advertisers may be participants in the Network Advertising Initiative and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance, which allow users to opt-out of ad targeting from participating organizations. To learn more about interest-based advertising, or to opt-out of having your information used by certain third parties for behavioral advertising purposes, go to www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please note that when you opt-out of receiving interest based advertising, this does not mean you will no longer see advertisements from us.
(c) Aggregated or De-identified Information.
To better serve our users, business partners, and to improve our Services, we may conduct research on user demographics, interests and behavior or engage in other activities based on identifiable personal information and/or information that we aggregate or de-identify. Aggregated or de-identified information is not considered personal information and does not identify a user personally. We may share this aggregated or de-identified information with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and/or other third parties.
(d) Other Third Parties.
From time to time, we may share information with third parties that offer their own products or services. For example, for purposes of that third party offering you financial lending or insurance services or because we believe that a third party’s products or services may be of interest to you. We do not control use of your information by these third parties, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy and security policies, for which we are not responsible.
(e) In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Change of Control.
We may transfer or assign your information in the course of (or in the evaluation of) a merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
(f) With Your Consent.
At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
(g) Other Disclosures.
We reserve the right to retain any information as long as it is needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes for which we collected the information, and (ii) comply with applicable law.
- DATA SECURITY.
We take the protection of your information seriously and take reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect the information collected through our Site. While we implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect your privacy, please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Services. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to individuals under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. When a user discloses personal information on our Services, the user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
- LOCATION-BASED SERVICES.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLUG-INS.
Our Services may use social media plug-ins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, “Share to Twitter” button) to enable you to easily interact with certain social media websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and share information with others. When you visit our Services, the operators of the available social media plugins can place a cookie on your device enabling such operators to recognize individuals who have previously visited our Services. If you are logged into these social media websites while visiting our Services, the social media plugins allow the relevant social media websites to receive information that you have visited our Services or other information. The social media plugins also allow the applicable social media websites to share information about your activities on our Services with other users of the social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your “Likes” and comments on our Services to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our Services. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. We may also interact with you on social media platforms. If you contact us on one of our social media platforms, request services, or otherwise communicate directly with us on social media, we may contact you to interact with you. For more information about social media advertising and social media plugins from other social media websites, please refer to those websites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
- CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT LAW.
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide you with certain information about the entities with which we have shared your personal information for the entities own direct marking purposes during the preceding calendar year. To do so, please write to us at the contact information below.
- CONTACTING US.
450 W 17th street, unit 508
New York, NY 10011
Purpose of Collection and Intended
Use of Consumer Information If we are acting as a consumer reporting agency as defined under FCRA, we collect consumer information for the purpose of generating a consumer report or an investigative consumer report. We obtain individual consumer information only upon the request of an end user who has a permissible purpose under the FCRA to request information about that consumer. The consumer is required to complete an Acknowledgement and Authorization Form consenting to the collection and use of consumer information and is informed in writing of the permissible purpose for which we and/or our client/the end user intends to use the consumer information. We do not maintain a commercial database of consumer information. Any information we gather on any consumer for purposes of us acting as a consumer reporting agency as defined under FCRA is provided only to the end user authorized by the consumer to receive the information.
Sharing of Consumer Information
How Consumer Information Is Stored and Destroyed
We take reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality and security of consumer information obtained by and/or provided to us, including physical, electronic, and operational measures designed to protect consumer information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. If you have any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us at: email@example.com.