Submitting renewals for the General Contractor review on Constrafor
1. On your Constrafor account, go to the "Insurance" tab.
2. In the list of Certificates of Insurance requests, click on the COI request with the Status .
3. In the COI Manager, click on or "Drag and Drop" your documents ( you can upload as many documents as needed) to upload a copy of your certificates of insurance for the General Contract review.
4. Under COI Request Statuses, make sure that the expiration date of all the required policies listed are updated correctly (you can manually edit the dates in the Expiration Date field)
5. Then click .
6. The COI request should now be in status.
Feel free to follow ou tutorial below, it will guide you through this process
COI Module Subcontractor Training Tutorial