Submitting COIs for the General Contractor review on Constrafor
1. Log in to your Constrafor account, and navigate to the Insurance module.
2. Click on the COI request with the status in the Certificates of Insurance requests list.
3. In the COI Manager, click on or "Drag and Drop" your documents (you can upload as many documents as needed) to upload a copy of your certificates of insurance for the General Contract's review.
4. Under COI Request Statuses, make sure that the expiration date of all the required policies listed are populated correctly (you can manually enter the Expiration Date) and that all the boxes are selected and colored green.
5. Then click .
6. The COI request should now be in status.